Writing is not cathartic, even though its feeling of release is present; it is not enlightening, however, it provokes critical thinking; it is not, above all, entertaining, nonetheless it transports you. I write in order to rationalize interiority, to catch emic experiences with a net. Everything, however, revolves and remains inside.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Back problems-
*The apartment's **too cold** at night*
←I wish I knew where I was living→
}With a gun The Enemy leaves me naked{
6I haven't returned all the money I owe him9
__Downfacingdog breathe rightlegup breathe
/I'm here to listen to you with no judgment/
0Bring the tray back by one0
"Let's see if he remembers I'm his father"
:(We never hang out anymore):
?Which way to the museum?
#%Clean up after yourself will you$%
^Write about Cinderella loosing her shoe and^
(Story) > be Creative (x) about It (y)
+Beyourselfloving; respectful; stayputstaysilent+
&Leave me alone but love me&
dkn't fkrget tkmkrrkw the landlkrd's ckming

[Stasis]
[Never sturdy]
Well... !great! but I'd like to make it to thirty.

No comments:

If it speaks to you...